Welcome to our forum! Please feel free to use the forum. If you need any other forum, please contact the author at Support Uganda Foundation
AFAO – Alliance For Africa’s Orphanages
The Alliance For Africa's Orphanages was founded by Arlene Wills Allen. It is a charity from the United States of America fully registered Non-profit and Non-Government Organisation. What they want to do is:
- Bring together and facilitate the registration of verifiable orphanages in each country
- Help orphanages adhere to proper standards of care, as authorized by each country’s relevant regulations by instituting training programs for orphanages to increase their knowledge and skills regarding
- Promote latest advances in caring for children, disabled persons and the elderly
- Educate providers on how national regulations, laws and policies effect orphanages in areas including: Child Protection and Child Rights, etc.
- Sustainability Projects
In the search for solutions to the existing problems, we have a field particularly envisaged. The sustainable cultivation of food or the production of food is one of the cornerstones of a healthy society. In particular, the high cost factor in the care of orphans and homeless people can be sustainably secured and successfully implemented only through in-house production. We will present and discuss solutions here.
- 2 years, 2 months ago
Support Uganda – Welcome
Welcome to our forum. You might say hello to the other members and tell about yourself. Questions about the forum or the website can be send in Support Uganda - Userhelp
- 2 years, 5 months ago
All Buddy Press groups go in here
- AFAO – Group
Charity from the US, that wants to help especially orphanages in Africa.
- Support Uganda Foundation
Support Uganda Foundation wants to help orphanages, schools and other social projects in Uganda. We build a social charity network. Connected to the Alliance For Africa's Orphanages, we are helping them with our knowledge and manpower in Uganda. Directly in Uganda we support AFAO-Uganda.
- AFAO – Group
- 1 year, 3 months ago
In this category you find the connected organizations. They can have public groups and private groups. If you want to be connected to a private group, you have to ask the organization.
- No Topics
Social projects in Uganda
We support different social projects in Uganda. Some of them can be found here. Feel free to ask questions about the project or how you can profit from the project and the peoples knowledge.
- No Topics
- AFAO – Alliance For Africa’s Orphanages