338 samples tested and all are Negative for COVID-19. Confirmed number of cases still stands at 53.10/04/2020
Germany Covid-19 Cases: 118,235 Deaths: 2,607 Recovered: 52,40710/04/2020
April 10 (GMT)
- 329 new cases and 6 new deaths
April 9 (GMT)
- 33536 new cases and 1900 new deaths
April 8 (GMT)
- 31935 new cases and 1940 new deaths
April 7 (GMT)
- 33460 new cases and 1971 new deaths
April 6 (GMT)
- 31210 new cases and 1258 new deaths
April 5 (GMT)
- 25316 new cases and 1165 new deaths
- 34196 new cases and 1330 new deaths
I am 28 years old, I was born on 14.04.1990 in Rubaga, Uganda.
My parents died, I lived with my Grandma. After she died in 2009 I stayed at the house. It is just one room.
I finished NKUMBA UNIVERSITY with a degree of Bachelor of Procurement and Logistic Management (B.PLM) 2008-2011.
Fighting my situation, I met Mr. Volker Glienke on facebook and he showed me, that it is time to change my life and to start "Thinking Big!"
We started a new project: KiM Support Uganda Foundation (KSUF) Limited, not only changing my life, but changing our situation in Uganda.